Scholarship and Incentives
2018 First-Year Student Scholarship: $500
First time in college (FTIC) students who started at UCF in summer 2017, fall 2017 or spring 2018 (transfer students are not eligible) have the opportunity to secure one of four (4), $500.00 SGA scholarships to be awarded for the fall 2018 semester.
- Scholarships sponsored by the UCF Student Government Association
- 4, $500 scholarships will be awarded for fall 2018
- Application deadline: Friday, May 11, 2018 (11:59pm)
- Scholarship application will require participation in academic advising, a campus activity, and registration in fall courses by a specific deadline and essay submission. Full scholarship criteria is outlined in the document below.
Incentives for Fall 2018 Course Registration
First-year students who started UCF during the summer 2017, fall 2017 or spring 2018 terms and register for at least one fall 2018 course by April 10, 2018 will be automatically entered into a chance drawing for the following prizes! (Transfer students not eligible.)
- Final Exams Goody Bags
- UCF Spirit Gear Package
- UCF Bookstore Gift Cards
- Tech items like Speakers, Headphones and more!
Prepare for Registration
March 5: Enrollment appointments* and summer 2018, fall 2018, and spring 2019 class schedule released via myUCF
- Enrollment appointment: The date/time that summer/fall 2018 registration will become available to you
- Class schedule availability: You can begin using your shopping cart and mySchedule Builder for summer/fall
March 22: Registration opens by enrollment appointment*
- Not all students will register on March 22. In fact, most first year students will register on March 30 or April 2 — check your enrollment appointment time on myUCF!
* Under Multiple Term Registration, undergraduates with a declared major and UCF GPA of 3.5 or higher will receive their appointment dates and times for Summer 2018, Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 on the date listed.